MoReq2010 aims to provide a comprehensive, but simple and easily understood set of requirements for a records system that is intended to be adaptable and applicable to divergent information and business activities, industry sectors and types of organisation.
MoReq2010 anticipates a future where different records systems draw control information, ie classification schemes, from a common source.
MoReq2010 identifies control information as:
- a role service
- a classification service
- a record service
- a metadata service
- a disposal scheduling service
- a disposal holding service
- a searching & reporting service
- an export service
a.k.a.® 3 fully supports MoReq 2010 in multiple ways. a.k.a.® 3 is a rule building engine that feeds the classification service, the metadata service, the disposal scheduling service as well as delivering thesauri and ontologies to feed search services.
With a.k.a.®3, organizations can
- design any entity and metadata according to business requirements and standards
- develop libraries of entity content (metadata)
- build classification schemes, thesauri and retention schedules in the Architect
- publish these schemes to the Intranet
- deploy these Schemes into multiple different information systems such as SharePoint, HP TRIM, Objective, OpenText, Oracle etc..
Ref: DLM Forum Foundation © 2010 & 2011, MoReq2010® Modular Requirements for Records Systems Volume 1 Core Services & Plug-in Modules version 1.0